Sunday, January 20, 2013

red lip for ROME

hi!

so I have to start by explaining the little hiatus I have taken from writing (don't worry it's over now)...

the explanation is pretty simple actually.
I'm off to Rome.
yes, Rome.
say it with me! Roma, Roma, Roma!

the preparations for this four month adventure have been quite extensive as you can imagine.
packing, list making, double checking, outfit making, wardrobe editing and revising, organizing, reworking
and of course, major finds including leopard, leather, and red but more to come about all that later...

anyway, the day has finally come.
I am beyond excited about this new chapter, about the newness and unknown that lies ahead. there are only so many experiences we can identify as being life changing before they even happen and I am certain this is one of them. I feel prepared for it all- with an open mind and an open heart and a little red lip nothing can stop me.

ciao tutti. (bye everyone)
see you in Italy.



0 comments:

Post a Comment